Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Brace Teeth

Do you want to have beautiful teeth ? Do you like wearing brace teeth ?
Is wearing brace teeth good or not ?

Wearing brace teeth is new trend that many teenagers especially female are very crazy and want to follow it. I’m not sure why they like to wear brace teeth. Because there are various reasons. For someone who has teeth problem thinks wearing brace teeth can help them to have healthier teeth and look good when they smile or talk to other people in the society. Another group wants to follow the fashion. Because they see their favorite singers, actors , actresses or superstars and they think it is very cool. Moreover, they don’t care how necessary they wear it or not. They just want to make themselves lovely, beautiful or smart although they have good teeth. Nowadays, there are many colorful braces for brace teeth wearers to choose to wear whenever they want to change their trend. In the past, the dentist just uses only silver brace to cure teeth problem but now it becomes the dentist’s business. Because brace lovers can change their colors of brace whenever they want. Sometimes they smile with green, orange or red etc. up to their need. When brace lovers go to the dental clinic, have they ever thought how much money or time they spend each time and how often they must see the dentist ? Some brace wearers said, they spent thousands per month but they were happy to make their teeth better. Furthermore, wearing brace is very painful and it isn’t comfortable to speak or eat something.
In my opinion, I think wearing brace is good for someone who has teeth problem but it isn’t necessary to waste a lot of money each month if you don’t have any problems. In addition, you make the dentists richer and richer.
Do you agree with me ? Do you want to follow the fashion of wearing
brace teeth ?

Sunee Samjai 490132059

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wearing braces is very popular among Thai teenagers now. I think it's ok if they do it because they have teeth problem. But I don't like when some of them do it because of following fashion. I have a problem with my bottom teeth and I was afraid of wearing braces so I decided to not fix it. Now it's too late to fix them because if I want to fix it, I have to pull many teeth out which means I won't have many good teeth left. Wearing braces is so expensive too but if we have to pay for fixing, we will get good benefits back,

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you can find "fashion braces" clinics in Chiang Mai! Wearing them just for fashion but not for solving teeth problems!

I talked to my foreign friends, they think it's stupid to spend money on fashion braces.

If you have fine teeth, there is no need to wear braces. The stereotype of people who wear braces is that of a geek or ugly person. Maybe it's just only in Thailand that people think wearing braces is cool.

Anonymous said...

I used to wear braces which I've just took off last Tuesday. I wore it because I had problem with my bottom teeth. And exactly, it was very expensive, I paid around 40,000 for 2 years of wearing.But I'm quite satisfied with the result.

I think wearing braces is necessary for people who have teeth problems. But for fashion, I think it's very extravagant. I've known that there are braces only for fashion, they can't brace your teeth, just wear for fashion. It's around 500 each.

Kop said...

My younger brother is 32 years old. Now he wears braces. No surprise. His teeth had been out of control since he was very young. We could see how serious it is when his jaw twisted in a strange shape. We thought to ourselves may be it's time for him to see the dentist.

It's quite weird to see adults wearing braces. However, I think they really need them. It's not about fashion for these people and it's so painful. It's quite a big decesion to do such thing.

Moreover, my sister-in-law worn them a few years ago. Her teeth do not change much but her confident changes.